Sorcero, the leader in Language Intelligence, the next-generation of deep learning powered Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Understanding, is immediately hiring a dynamic Sales Operations Manager to join our global sales and marketing organization. Selected by Business Insider as one of the 81 startups expected to boom in 2021, at Sorcero you will function in a key role across our commercial team working directly with company leadership and industry leaders.
Why Join Sorcero?
We are making serious strides towards transforming decision-making for key technical industries, like Life Sciences, Healthcare, Insurance, and Engineering, that power the world and you would be a critical part of our success. We have incredible insights into markets and how to build technology that is powerful and differentiated. All while solving huge challenges in people’s lives and health that were previously intractable to prior generations of technology. You will help us move even faster.
- You’ll join a team of brilliant, passionate people working collaboratively to build a sustainable, scalable organization committed to using understanding to create a better world.
- You’ll be empowered to innovate and apply your intellectual curiosity to interesting technical & business challenges.
- You’ll actively work to transform an established approach to work and learning with groundbreaking, bleeding edge technology.
- You are in the pursuit of mastery and excellence, and are seeking a space and people who share your obsession
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join Sorcero’s rapidly growing commercial team. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the processes, tools, activities and technologies that support our Commercial team and our overall sales success. As a Sales Operations Manager, your duties will range from tracking and reporting on active sales opportunities, developing sales related resources, supporting ongoing customer acquisition efforts, prospect targeting and research and providing guidance on market trends. The Sales Operations Manager will report to the Vice President of Sales.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Tracking and reporting sales data
- Sales forecasting for goal setting, using past data and indicators
- Implement new technologies as needed to support sales and marketing efforts
- Assist in determining, developing and executing customer outreach methods
- Developing go to market campaigns for products
- Monitor and assist with customer acquisition and retention programs
- Train staff on new technology and software
- Assist with ongoing account management activities and action items
- Refining sales process to improve efficiency
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in sales operations or related role
- Proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, managing dashboards and training
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies and translate them into system and process requirements
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint and Word skills (or similar Google applications) with recognizably strong communication capabilities across all levels of the organization
- Proficient understanding of and prior experience working with and managing CRM applications, email marketing strategies/solutions and other related sales support tools
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change and an extremely fast-paced environment
- Understanding of or experience with Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Insurance or other related Life Sciences or STEM industry is a strong advantage but not critical
- Experience with technically advanced, developing SaaS solutions considered a strong benefit
- Self-starter with a team-oriented work style
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity / deal with changing priorities
- Competitive compensation package, including equity in a fast growing startup
- Unlimited PTO policy (that we actually want you to use)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Company-provided laptop and hardware
- Being a part of a supportive team
Understanding is the key to intelligence. With this principle at heart, we leverage Language Intelligence to give our customers fluid and fluent access to and control over the inherent complexities of their businesses. At Sorcero, we believe in augmenting human beings, not replacing them. Our platform gently directs users towards the right answer, and always supports human experts.
Because ∑ (human + AI) > human or AI alone
Sorcero is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse environment, and strongly encourages applications from diverse candidates.