DevOps Engineer - DC
Understanding is the key to intelligence. With this principle at heart, we leverage Language Intelligence to give our customers fluid and fluent access to and control over the inherent complexities of their businesses.
Our proprietary DragonDrop platform enables our customers to configure, deploy and manage intelligent applications based on understanding technical content, and rules and regulations that govern their domains.
Today we support the delivery of medical science to take new drugs to market, enable the nation's largest training body supporting electricians and journeymen to improve competency and help address medical overbilling so patients can have a better customer experience. As an intrinsic impact company, every single one of our applications have been hand picked to maximize for impact and for scale.
At Sorcero, we believe in augmenting human beings, not replacing them. Our platform gently directs users towards the right answer, and always supports human experts. Because ∑ (human + AI) > human or AI alone.
Sorcero is seeking an DevOps Engineer to join our teem to help us keep growing. If you have a passion for learning, and are an ambitious and dedicated engineer, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The DevOps Engineer reports to the VP, Engineering and is responsible for:
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
Requirements & Qualifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Proven track record of excellent project development and leadership skills
- Self-starter who can embrace the startup attitude
- Desire to learn and grown alongside an inquisitive and diverse team
Why Join Sorcero?
- You’ll join a team of brilliant, passionate people working collaboratively to build a sustainable, scalable organization committed to using understanding to create a better world.
- You’ll be empowered to innovate and apply your intellectual curiosity to interesting technical & business challenges.
- You’ll actively work to transform an established approach to work and learning with groundbreaking, bleeding edge technology.
- You are in the pursuit of mastery and excellence, and are seeking a space and people who share your obsession.
Sorcero is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse environment, and strongly encourages applications from diverse candidates. As a minority majority company, we believe that diversity, in all its forms, is a strength.